NAPA AUTO PARTS is the #1 brand in the industry.
More wholesale customers use NAPA than any other parts supplier and 94% of do-it-yourself customers recognize the NAPA brand. There's a reason for it. NAPA AUTO PARTS Store owners are backed by dynamic advertising initiatives designed to drive customers to their stores.
Here are a few of our current initiatives:
- Major League Baseball Sponsorships
- NASCAR Sponsorship of Chase Elliot
- 2014 Presenting Sponsor of PINKS and PINKS ALL OUT
- Primary Sponsor of NHRA Funny Car Driven by Ron Capps in 2014
- National Marketing Initiatives Involving sponsorship of the Mexican National Soccer Team to Reach out to Hispanic Consumers
- National TV Commercials, Consumer and trade publication ads, as well as web advertising
- Digital marketing
Unmatched Parts Availability
Consumers trust NAPA to have what they need. More than 420,000 quality parts, 6,000 store locations, and 61 strategically placed distribution centers are available for you and your customers. On top of that, NAPA has developed tools and programs to help you run a successful auto parts business.
Our Marketplace Inventory Classification system helps you:
- Analyze your store's inventory
- Compare your inventory with current vehicle registration and sales trends
- Return obsolete, slow-moving, or overstocked parts
Training & Support
When you become a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store owner, you'll find the support you would expect from a top franchise opportunity, but without the franchise fees or royalties.
You'll have the whole NAPA team behind you to help you with:
- Site location
- Store setup
- Ongoing business management support
You'll also find support from:
- Distribution Center Sales Representatives
- Wholesale Managers focused on commercial customers
- More than 700 System Selling product experts nationwide
The NAPA system also offers a wide variety of ongoing training programs to help you stay competitive.